January has been declared as Human Trafficking Awareness Month. The business of human trafficking is becoming one of the top criminal activities in the world. It is unbearably disgusting and demonic that we even have to worry about this in todays time. It’s easy to think that we can’t make a difference, but we can. We have to share the awareness with people we know. We have to write to our Congressmen and Senators and ask them what they are doing to prevent and protect our children, and victims. What are they doing to prosecute traffickers and hold them accountable? I want to highlight a couple of organizations that are staples in Human Trafficking Prevention/Protection/Victim Rehabilitation
- Deliver Fund: Deliver Fund was founded and run by former Special Forces/Special Operations members and they work hard to track the traffickers and build cases to work with local law enforcement and shut these rings down.
- Operation Underground Operation Undergrounds:We’ve gathered the world’s experts in extraction operations and in anti-child trafficking efforts to bring an end to child slavery. O.U.R.’s Underground Jump Team consists of former CIA, Navy SEALs, and Special Ops operatives that lead coordinated identification and extraction efforts. These operations are always in conjunction with law enforcement throughout the world. Once victims are rescued, a comprehensive process involving justice for the perpetrators and recovery and rehabilitation for the survivors begins.It is time for private citizens and organizations to rise up and help. It is our duty as a free and blessed people.
- End It Movement: Born out of the belief thattrapped in slavery is too many,is a coalition of the leading organizations in the world in the fight for freedom. Each of our amazing coalition partners are doing the work, on the ground, everyday, to bring awareness prevention, rescue, and restoration. Joined by students and Senators, Nonprofits and Fortune 500s, END IT is each of us until the number of men, women, and children suffering in silence moves from
- A21:Together, we are eradicating human trafficking through awareness, intervention, and aftercare
- Freedom Place/Arrow Ministries: Arrow’s Freedom Place is a Christ-centered care and recovery center for underage female victims of domestic child sex trafficking. It is the first long-term, comprehensive care facility in Texas for underage victims of domestic child sex trafficking and is one of only five such facilities in the United States. Our mission is to offer a successful path to freedom for American children who have suffered as victims of commercial sexual exploitation.